Christmas Tree Sale
Each November/December, the Lions sell Christmas trees at Heavenly Waters Park near the Harford Mall.
This is the Lion’s primary fund raiser for all Lions programs.
Over the past 20 years, the Lions have raised well over $700,000 that has gone back to the Bel Air and Central Maryland communities across all services that Lions provide.
A Big Thank You!
A big thank you in advance to the students from Bel Air High School; Bel Air Explorers and Boy Scout Troop 313 for coming out on the morning of November 18th to help set up the trees!
We’ve got Fraser Firs!
There are many reasons to choose a Fraser Fir for your Christmas tree!
- Well cared for Fraser Firs trees are drop dead gorgeous
- It is a classic tree in color and shape
- The Fraser Fir lasts longer
- Because the Fraser Fir retains its moisture better than other trees, it doesn’t drop its needles
- Unlike some species, the Fraser Fir is pliable and soft to the touch
- Fraser Fir has a great smell.
Monday – Thursday: 4:00pm – 8:00pm
Friday: 2:00pm – 8:00pm
Saturday – Sunday: 9:00am – 9:00pm
Trees are 6 – 9 ft
$65 for any size tree. Credit Cards preferred but cash or check will be accepted.
Intersection of Rt. 24 and Boulton Street in Bel Air
Diagonally cross the intersection from Best Buy